Current version 5.1
For Windows Me, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7, 8
Teaches and tests a wide range of language and literacy skills at four language levels.
Download free 30 day trial (550MB)
See online demo now
Australian English only
- Uses 32 video clips of people presenting an opinion or information.
- Based around eight issues of high interest to adults (including Smoking, Discrimination, Euthanasia, Gambling, The Environment).
- Covers four language levels from Beginner to Advanced.
- All language learning activities are based around the content of the video clip.
- Exercises can be printed out as worksheets.
Language learning includes:
fill the gap
pronunciation (words, sentences)
- Multimedia computer with Windows® (NT, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, 7, 8)
- Recommended hardware, processor and RAM for your version of Windows®
- Microphone optional
- Installation: 550MB
What they say:
"Issues in English is an excellent resource because it uses the best features of an interactive technology medium to develop language and literacy." Angela Dell'Orefice. ARIS Bulletin.
"The strength of this program lies in presenting language in context. The issues presented are both brave and informative ... The program certainly presents genuine language in a way that enhances learner motivation." Teresa De Fazio. ON-CALL.
To upgrade your current licensed copy of the program to run on the
latest version of Windows. You must provide details of your current
licence (including licence code) to obtain a new installation code.